At 2:57pm today, firefighters were called regarding smoke bellowing from the second floor of a two-story home in Menifee, near Lindenberger Rd. There they put a out a fire that was contained to the laundry room.
More than likely a dryer vent hose that was not cleaned. Make sure you clean your dryer vent and hose out at least once a year.
so sorry..hope it was caught right away..and everyone is ok...we are still recovering from our fire last year..
Menifee 24/7 welcomes comments from readers in response to posts on our website and on our Facebook page. Comments on our website must be submitted through a Google account with the user's full name. No anonymous comments are allowed. On both the website and our Facebook page, use of profanity, personal attacks, statement as fact of things that have not been substantiated, or statements of a generally offensive tone are prohibited.