The Menifee Union School District is seeking volunteers to serve on its 2008 Bond Oversight Committee. The committee will oversee the spending of the District's recently passed $31.46 million bond to ensure funds are spent only for purposes set forth in the ballot measure.
A minimum of seven volunteers are needed for the group, which should include at least one person in the following categories:
- One member active in a business organization representing the business community located within the District
- One member shall be active in a senior citizens' organization
- One member shall be active in a bona fide taxpayers organization
- One member shall be the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District
- One member shall be both a parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District and active in a PTA organization or school site council
Interested individuals should submit their letter of interest and a resume of qualifications by December 1, 2008 to:
Mr. Bruce Shaw
Director of Facilities
Menifee Union School District
30205 Menifee Road
Menifee, CA 92584
For more information, please contact the District Office at 951-672-1851.