Yesterday over 200 local visitors viewed Nativities from all over the world, a "live" Nativity scene and were able to dress as shepherds, angels and wisemen while listening to live music performed by local choirs.
Also at the event last evening, Dr. Linda Callaway, Superintendant of the Menifee Union School District was presented with the "Community Service Award" by the leaders of the local LDS Church for her service to the children and families here in Menifee.
The event continues it's final day today from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints located at 29725 Bradley Rd., Menifee, CA 92586. Admission is Free.
Pictured top to bottom:
1. Nativities from South America
2. Village Nativity scene
3. Mini Nativities
4. Nativity Bust from Italy
5. Cultural Hall full of Nativities
6. Nativity setting from Paraguay
7. "Live" Nativity Actors Jeremy & Sandy Price w/new baby Rex
8. Choir members from Tres Lagos & El Cariso
9. Little Nevaeh ("Heaven" spelled backwards) posing appropriately as an angel for a picture for her scrapbook.
10. Everett, Noah & Sophia Cadenehad - 4H participants who brought their animals to help set the mood.