Stater Bros. Markets announced today that it's newest store in French Valley has its "Grand Opening" on July 19, 2006.
Located in the French Valley Village Center, on Benton Road, it's claimed to be the company's most modern full service supermarket. The official ribbon cutting ceremony will be held in the parking lot at 8:15am, with the store opening up at 9:00am. After that, the store will be open from 6:00am to 11:00pm seven days a week.
In celebration of the grand opening, Stater Bros. will make donations to the Friends of the Temecula Library for the Children's Book Program, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department Southwest Station for the Police Activities League Program, and to the San Gorgonio Girl Scout Council, French Valley Service Unit.
At 44,000 sq. ft., the new full service "Blue Ribbon" supermarket includes the following features:
- Full Service Meat Department
- Full Service "Fresh" Seafood Department
- Full Service Hot Service Deli
- Full Service Hot Bakery
- Expanded "Garden Fresh" Produce Department featuring more than 800 items
- Floral Department
- Full Service Stater Bros. Super Rx Pharmacy(SM)
- Energy efficient skylights to let in the daylight